Who is your favorite childhood super hero?

when you were young, who was that kick *** super hero in your life? was it superman, your parents, hulk?....

Favorite Answer

mighty mouse...and the wonder twins. an if wonder woman's jet was invisible...didn't it look stupid seein a woman flyin thru the air in a sittin position. she was doin the entire justice league ya know!

Superman, Mighty Mouse, The Hulk , Batman

At the time I would've said the Adam West Batman, Popeye James Bond and Captain Kirk. Looking back, clearly the real kick*** superhero was my mom that did a heck of a great job raising me by herself. I sure miss ya mom.

Superman, Mighty Mouse, and Popeye.

• Proto

Green Lantern- he got to fly around to different planets all the time, while the other heroes were stuck on Earth!

Green Lantern Corps.

I loved the variety of different weapons at their disposal powered by imagination, not to mention the variety of strange alien worlds visited. Good stuff.

She-Ra - The Princess of Power!!! She ruled - and kicked some major ***.

Sailor Moon!

It was Superman. I still like to watch the reruns.

to name a few, Superman, Ultraman, Spiderman, Wonderwoman