where can I sell my Peter Max art and collectibles?

I have a huge framed piece as well as some misc stuff like the NY Yellow Pages and the NYU School of Continuing Ed coursebook both of which have his art on the cover. I don't know where to start.

Favorite Answer

Whoever said no one is interested in Peter Max any more hasn't been paying attention. Original Peter Max artwork can go for many thousands of dollars. There has been a resurgence of interest in him in recent years. If you just have trivial commercially produced objects they may not have a lot of value but I promise people do collect them. Ebay is one way but if it is a good collection I suggest a New York auction house and sell it as a collection.

Good luck. This is overproduced, reproduced, decorative tripe of the worst kind and has very little value. Yes, you could try ebay, but you won't make a killing. It might not even be worth the time and effort. But good luck.

nobody is interested in him anymore. the geriactric hippies and such just lost interest and dropped out. donate them to some play school of underprivileged ghetto children or better yet just put them out for the trash man. man, that is sum ugly "art."

Source(s): dem eyeballs and art news.

Best bet: EeeeeeeBayyyyyyy

Never thought too much about that

always when I post a question, even if it's the simplest one, they cannot give me a good informed answer here. Wtf happened to people that actually make the effort to write an answer??