Is a Capricorn male with a moon in gemini compatible with a Cappy female with a moon and ascendant in gemini?

• mecasa
    Favorite Answer

Yes! Very compatible.

Your moons are conjunct - which is very good for relationships - some say it is a necessity. And his moon and your rising sign are conjunct which is even better "an extremely strong indicator of compatibility".

The suns are conjunct which is good but it sometimes creates competition (who's more right), and a danger that the relationship would be excessively "Cappy". But the geminis know that variety is the spice of life, so I am sure their emotional natures (gemini) will not let the 2 Cap suns become excessive.

• ~NEO~

You are a Capricorn, Your Lover is a Capricorn

Can two practical, ambitious Goats find true love? Very possibly! The only problem with this mix is that you're both so busy so much of the time, you'll have to be diligent about scheduling time for sex! Well, not immediately, but later on. No matter how hot your passion is for one another, deep inside the Capricorn heart is an even greater need for recognition and career success. You understand this in one another, so there are no conflicts here, and each of you will encourage one another to get ahead, no matter what the sacrifice.

Herein lies the only difficulty in your union: You both are willing to forego fun together in the quest for that promotion. You're both so serious; you must make time for love and play together! Banish all signs of work from your bedroom and while you're at it, get the TV out, too (no CNN during lovemaking). After you're married and have your babies, be sure to continue to date every week. Capricorns can go into overdrive with responsibilities, for work goes directly to their hearts and souls. Once children are present, life can get a bit more complicated; but rest assured, neither of you would ever dream of letting the other one down. Having a partner you can count on means a great deal to you, and you'll have it with your Capricorn.

In short, this pairing gets a wink and a nod. There is nothing here so tough that black lace or satin sheets can't fix!

All that I can say to help you is that I (gemini) am in a relationship with a capicorn. We've been together for 2 years now and it has been pure hell! It is just (in my opinion) the person that makes the relationship work! Not the exact sign. If two people decide that they want to pursue a relationship and make it work then it will!

With a mix like Ares/Gemini, this guy is going to be perplexing to pin down on the better of days. You on the different hand, collectively with your earthy pragmatism, in all likelihood tend to be the soothing component of a relationship. Take it from a Taurus, that's the two effective or omit with those Air and fireplace warning signs. If he ended the relationship for no reason obvious to you, it could desire to nicely be only him being petrified of settling down and buckling up. If he gets it collectively and springs returned, he won't be the lost reason countless of them are- yet while he runs screaming, do no longer chase him until you're exhausted. there are lots of fantastic human beings available, who make experience.

I don't know. I'm Aquarius with Gemini moon and have found a female Gemini with Aqua moon. I'm hoping/thinking about that opposites attract thing, ya know? I'm trying to see if we are compatible. So far, she's very hard to pin down...not literally.

So, have you found this particular female? What do you think?

should be. having each other's sun signs in the others moon signs is a highly favorable position for you both.

Not my Son and his Ex-Girlfriend

hum i dnt no but am a capricon to.. :-}