Good Times: did the Evans Family make it out of the projects?

That is one of my favorite old tv shows. I watch the reruns all the time. I just don't recall how the series ends. Please let me know what happens...

Favorite Answer

Yes they did.

Last episode: The End of the Rainbow

This final episode brings all too good news for the Evans family. J.J. gets an offer to a comic company, Keith's bad knee is miraculously healed and is offered another football contract, and Florida is asked if she wants to move in with Keith and Thelma in the fancy apartment building across town where Willona happens to be moving and she just so happens to be her future next door neighbor. Meanwhile Thelma learns she is pregnant and she reveals it to Keith and the family.

J.J. woke up and realized it was all a dream and he was really George Jefferson after all.

It never did show if they made it out or not, i guess its for us to believe they did Like The Jefferson's....

Source(s): Television
  • HA HA HA HA

Florida!