what do think ofTHE PITTSBURG STEELERS THIS YEAR?

Favorite Answer

Hot and cold. You never know which team is going to show up each week. They are playing better at the moment.

The Steelers this year are suffering from super bowl hangover

It happen to New England also, after they won there first

Super Bowl They were 2 and 5 early and ended up 9 and 7 for the year . same happening here except The Steelers

received a wake up call in Baltimore 27- 0 they are now

playing again like last year, Ben is terrific NFL beware..

They may not have been the best team during most of the season but I still love my Steelers and they are now starting to play like champion and I just pray we make it to the play offs because if we and [when] do those other teams better watch their back.

Source(s): Here We Go Steelers!

They are horrible and Ben is a flop just like I predicted 3 years ago. They had a good team not a good QB when they won the super bowl. Ben's QB rating in the super bowl was 1.3 with 2 interceptions and a 32% completion rating. Antwaan Randle El had a better rating then Ben did throughing for 2 of 2 with 79 yards and a touchdown. Now this year the only bright spot in Pittsburgh is their RB Willie Parker who has 1300 yards this season and is ranked 3rd in the NFL in TD's. And just to counter that accomplishment their defense has been riddled with injuries.

• cosme

i'm a large Steeler fan too, and that i imagine that Cowher will go away this twelve months,(even in spite of the undeniable fact that i rather do not opt for him to)and they receives a head coach new to the gadget. i rather do not search for them to have a sturdy season the subsequent 2 or 3 years, yet by technique of then, they should be decrease back someplace on the finished of the foodchain. yet do not get me incorrect, i'm a diehard Steeler fan, and obviously opt for them to go back to the Superbowl, or a minimum of the playoffs, yet I do merely not see it taking position contained in the close to destiny.

well... here's what i think... i think that all of you(probably philly, cincy, seattle, clev., & all the other haters) saying ben is a flop and they shouldnt have won the SB.... should just get over the fact that we won and we have five rings! get over it.. and you cant deny the fact that ben won like 14 regular season games as a rookie and took his team to the AFCCG and the next year took them to the SB and won! i personally dont care if they are 1-15 for five years straight... im gonna put my black and gold on every sunday because their my team and i stand behind them no matter what.. i bleed black and gold! you gotta have faith and beleive and there's two games left and cincy lost last night... its not over until its over! everyone thought it was over for us last year... but im pretty sure pittsburgh proved them all wrong! GOT RINGS? WE DO! HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!

I think they are the same as last year.Big Ben has shown he is an average quarterback at best,look at his stats in the Super Bowl,not very good.Sometimes things just fall into place and you make a run as they did last year,but still the same ole team.

they are a huge disappointment this year they are the defending super bowl champions and they most likely are not gonna be in the playoffs to defend their title

I'm not a fan, but they are hot now...

It's just a little too late though

They need to draft a QB. They totally suck monkey turds. I never see such wimppy little mama's boys until I turn on the Giants game.