What are some inexpensive Christmas gift ideas for co-workers / bosses?

Thank you everyone for all of your help!

• Fallen
    Favorite Answer

For females maybe ornaments, little statues of sorts, or something that can be placed on a entertainment centre or window sill. Maybe a christmas shirt, sweater or along them lines.

For males a sweater or shirt with christmas theme, I don't really know past that.

For both, gift certificates to nice restaraunts, stores or best buy like places would work well. You work with them, so find out what they like personally and try and hope they like their gift.

Food is always nice to receive. Make some cookies or candies and give to co-workers. Bring a tray of sandwiches and veggie dip for the workers lunch.

Little gift certificates to McDonald's or Wendy's are nice too.

Unless it is something homemade, don't give a gift to those higher up in the company than you. Gifts in the office can be tricky and a gift to a boss can be misunderstood. If you want to give something to everyone, homemade cookies, fudge, divinity candy, or a recipe that is unique to your family traditions are good choices.

Last year I gave everyone in my office a cookie recipe attached to a jar that was layered with the ingredients. The more ingredients the better because of the layering. I topped it off with a piece of cloth and a big red ribbon. Everyone loved it and it is great to do if you have a large amount of people to give to. You just need to set aside a bit of time to put it all together. Goodluck!

My wife suggested to me to take a kitchen mitt and put a recipe for cookies or pancakes (you can NOT believe how many people don't have a recipe for good pancakes!) along with the ingredients inside the mitt in a ziplock bag... perfect!

Pancake Recipe

1 cup flour

3 1/2 tsp baking powder

2 Tbsp sugar

1 egg

2 Tbsp oil

1 1/8 cups milk

(don't put the oil, eggs and milk into the ziplock... just have them add them later!)

to make buckwheat pancakes add 1/3 buckwheat flour to 2/3 white flour, just mix together and pour onto oiled griddle, very tasty!

Source(s): My Mom! lol

For our boss we always pitch in $5 each and get a gift certificate. Usually we just go to the bank and get one so it can be used anywhere.

Wine makes a nice gift and you can get some good wine without paying a lot.

personal pocket size calendar/planners would be top on my list as mine is valuable - gift certificate - gift card - dated Christmas ornaments - candy - cheese - chocolate - mugs - coffee - tea

fruitcake