What could be going on with me?

I have been dizzy all the time, throwing up in the morning and my senses heightened. I took 2 pregnancy tests and still negative. What else can it be?

Favorite Answer

I would prescribe 2 Big Macs and call me in the morning.

If you think your pregnant, an at home test my not be accurate for a few weeks if at all for some women.

Also you could be so worried about this it is throwing your body off and that can make our bodies do strange things.

If this is worrying you and stressing you bad you can try another test if it's been over a few weeks (I think the box says 4?) Go to your Dr. or health dept. and get a good test taken.

Then go from there. If you are not pregnant see your Dr. your systems could be from a few different things best to see her/him

it sounds liek ur pregnant however sometimes the sotre bought pregnancy tests do not work bc they can be inaccurate. i would try going to the doctor to get blood drawn. that test works so much better.

It's probably a sinus infection.

Get a 5-day prescription of zithromyacin.

My wife went through the same thing, and the doctor said she had tension headaches.....I would check for that. Excedrine tension headache medicine might help....

go to the dr. and take a test there. sometimes those tests from the store fail.

Well you are probably not pregnant. They are 98 percent accurate. I'd go and speak to your doctor.

Go to the doctor.

cant think of anything else that causes only morning vomiting.

lay off the booze

Source(s): Bud Weiser