uploading, or maybe downloading???

a friend of mine emailed me this link http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?band... for a xmas song (you dont have to open it, i just put it on here for reference)... im tryin to figure out how to download or upload or whatever it to a music file on my computer so i can burn it for my family for xmas. can anyone tell me how?

Favorite Answer

I use a small program called "Total Recorder" that lets me record from on line stream directly to a file. There are many different types of programs available that will do this for you. Recorded it for you at 56KBit/s 24,000 Hz Stereo in MP3 and will put it on my server so you can get it. If you have any trouble retrieving it let me know all my contact information is visible.

Merry Christmas

Additional Information: After song is done playing right mouse click on the screen and you should have the option "Save as Source" so you can download the song