Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

I have lots of pent up energy and creativity and want to do something great but what? what should I do?

please help me

Favorite Answer

Volunteer your time. Go to a preschool, nursing home, or hospital and use your energy in a positive way. By helping others you are helping yourself. Think of how you would feel if someone took an interest in you and you had fun together.

You don't give a lot of info about what you CAN do, but here's an idea, try acting.

It's creative, it's physical, it's an emotional outlet if done well. Sounds like it might be just what you need...unless you can sing.

You should write a great novel, about a young girl name Alexia and her talking zombie monkey Schlomo, and their adventure across Argentina. Include lots of love, romance, and cookie recipes.

EXERCISE OR SOMETHING THAT ALWAYS HELP ME OR UHMMM GO TO THE MALL I DONT KNOW WHAT DO U LIKE ?