Where's a good place to buy a forest?

It seems to me that this would be getting in on the ground floor, because you don't have to do any work, just sell the lumber to a mill. Plus you can hunt for yetis.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want to kill the yetis, I won't tell you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • cosme
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Race horses are specifically bred for 2 issues. a million) to love the instructor 2) to run Get a bull-dozer and sparkling out an area for him to have thrilling in. a large area. Trim the timber above his head. He may do precisely fantastic in all the scrub, yet, you danger harm. This animal is used to operating in a very free open area. He doesn't learn about logs and branches and weeds and issues. He lived his previous lifestyles with out obstructions. Introduce him to the scrubland somewhat at a time. enable him get used to hiking over logs. walk him accessible on a daily basis, on a rope. He desires the safe practices of you at his part. Take a large number of Apple or Peppermint treats with you. that is a particular way of taming any horse. it is going to in effortless words take some days with persistant attempt. keep the pony danger-free, and he will recognize it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Define forest in terms of acres. Theres a lot of forested land in NH, ME, and VT.

Source(s): An Agent
  • nobody
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you want to cut the trees down then i won't tell you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I heard yesteday that ours are all gone - try southern China.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.