guyz......do u still think about ur ex?

guyz if u break up with a gurl do u still think about them even if u already moved on??

Favorite Answer

Yeah, though more for the friendship we had before and after rather than the relationship. I miss that.

Absolutely.

The messed up thing is that when you remember exes, for some reason you tend to remember the good times. Your memory becomes selective and you almost forget why you broke it off in the first place. This type of thinking will do you in. It is imperative that you remember the good stuff, but keep the reason you aren't together a priority.

Hopefully that keeps you from drunk-dialing your ex at 3 AM after you had a little fight with your current girl.

I think its pretty normal... the connection you had with that person is still there even if you have moved on in the romantic field. I wouldn't worry about it too much, there is always some feelings left over from the relationship and the break up, even if you have moved on its natural to still dwell on it from time to time.

Yes I have a few g/f that I had a great relationship with, but stopped dating because it was not working for us. I remember them from time to time. I also have an Ex wife that I get along with very well, we were just very screwed up at the time of our divorce. I'm remarried, but I remember them all.

Ya. I just broke up with my girl a month ago and am with someone new, but still think about my ex all the time.

• I think everybody does if you really cared about the person. Not necessarily dwelling on what ifs, but just wondering if she is doing okay. Thinking back on good times...comparing and realizing I'm a lot happier.

Yes guy would think about their ex- girfirend. It is a good think guy do that but girl do it as well? If the guy like the girl a lot he would still love her but guys girl do it more then guys because the girl would like the guys a lot?

I am stuck on a girl I met and is out of my life for 10 years...love dies hard

nah whats the point of wasting 3 years on some one that cheats lies and steals. shes hopeless and helpless why think about a waste of time space and air

• AnnaG

I'm a girl but, ex's pass through your mind every once in awhile...It's normal