Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Whats annoying people most now a days?

• Joni J
    Favorite Answer

for me is the ex and the chaos he causes in our lives, always right at the holidays. stupid ********.

Hmm.. There is a lot that annoys me. So here we go.

The way people are dressing. I don't understand why they are wearing skirts with leggins. LoL I thought a skirt was meant to show off a little leg.

I don't like seeing overweight people in my size clothing. Small isn't made for them to flaunt their fat. They can dress sexy but in their darn size!

When you call a customer service line it is always a darn Arab! They need to put someone in there that can speak english. I hate being on the phone and asking they people to repeat themselves over and over because I can't understand them.

When I am in a grocery store or something like that and parents let their kids run completely wild. The buggies are made to put the little rugrats in.

I don't like hypocrits.

I don't like getting on the internet and the only people who message me is perverts. Call a hot line if you want to talk dirty!

The main thing that annoys me is MY BOYFRIEND!!! LoL

There is more of course. But I think I have wrote enough!

I don't know what annoys anyone else, but I know what annoys me.

-Attention starved, obnoxious people who always have to be the center of it all would have to be up there under the top 5.

-People that lack a sense of humor.

This week in particular is interesting, so lay low and you'll observe that the annoyances are higher than usual, not just with this forum but worldwide in general. Aspects are fascinating and unexpected, so far I am floored this morning LOL, and I usually don't get up this early either- must be the new coffee I purchased.

Source(s): ◊:-)
  • T.G.

My biggest peeve is stupid people. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a d@mn wall. I feel so tempted to smack them in the head (they annoy me that much)!!

people asking the same questions over and over and over.

or people who text you and say the same thing, just reword it.

whores.

people who allow themselves to drift away from you.

ugly people who think they are the hottest people on planet earth

theres a lot. :]

rude, selfish people annoy me! especially at the christmas season!

Racists.

And those that refuse to revise their questions then post them on here and expect people to answer sincerely.

These stupid "full house" questions, people who can't drive and baaaaaaaaaad Christmas music!

• ...

Clones who think it's funny to stalk people.