eggbcn asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how do i get?

how do i get to be in the best shape of my life in a very short time. two yrs ago i was in great shape but then i got injured and quit sports what can i do to get back into it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your body probably remembers all the exercises you were doing, it is called the muscular memory. But I'm afraid getting into shape can't be done quick. Especially after an injury. You take it easy and start with small things - regular gym, and of course advice from your gym coach. Best of luck!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

You precise quandary is ur untrue husband.. No topic how a lot u check out treatment and approaches to distract urself, Ur quandary will stay identical.. In a married lifetime of a girl there may be not anything extra major than a husband and loved ones.. U have to care for this primary.. Talk on your husband.. Let your loved ones intrude on this.. U are not able to move on without end with this type of dull looser your entire lifestyles.. If wanted U must to take support of regulation and fore shake ur husband for well.. Whats the usage of staying with an immoral untrue brat who do not even comprehend the value of being in a loved ones.. Can u allow ur kids name a individual "dad" who has been untrue to U for all lifestyles? Don't fear, as a spouse U have all regulation by way of your facet and U can drag that Sh1th0le to court docket if U like... U could make his lifestyles extra depressing than he has made yours... The undeniable fact that U do not wanna face up to and protest . has made him shamelessly bold and adamant.. Don't believe your self vulnerable and dependant... There isn't any glory in being a spouse of a untrue and characterless man.. Just be certain, that even though u depart him, U educate him an overly well lesson for lifestyles that he certainly not forgets... Let him become aware of that he are not able to functional break out by way of ignoring U...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

read tips on weight loss, exercise programs and much more to help you get started on this site

Source(s): this will help you-free useful tips & articles on almost any topic- http://free-articles.50webs.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.