Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Alabama couple?

After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me. " "Trust me, " said the doctor.

(contd. below......)

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can

up to his ear and began to count:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, Arkansas and West Virginia.

Favorite Answer

Funny that the Aussie didn't get this joke. Only us americans who understand why some southerners have kids with their cousins and need to count on their hands. I thought the joke was pretty good but that first comment from the Aussie had me rolling.

Okay the joke was pretty funny but Lisa K needs to know that everyone in the south don't mess with their cousins or need to count on their "fingers". I mean come on...not all stupiders are southern

Um... i dont know why you have posted this, but i dont think this is an appropriate way to stop having kids. And why did they have kids with their cousin?

Makes me glad that i live in Australia...

that aint funny. im from alabama and that is soo offensive. we alabamians are NOT retatarded. we are actually pretty smart. that was the worst joke ive ever heard. sorry but id give you a2 b/c it was an offensive joke to me. i love my state and im proud to be from Alabama. (ALABAMA THE BEAUTIFUL) so. every one else will probably think it is funny but i didnt. again sry

too funny! and i got an extra giggle from the aussie! lisa, explain it to her!

thx! that's old, but it used to be on my "A list" of fave jokes! i'll restore it to my memory

NICE!!! That's friggin' hilarious!!!

omg lol hilariously priceless!

That is horrible!!! But funny! lol :)

lol...

that was funny, but you forgot louisiana =(