Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I had like 5 violation emails today alone!!!?

and the question was

do u think (name of country or race ) girls are beautiful?

i asked 6 different races and only one stayed non violated about indian girls

the rest was reported .. what is it supposed to mean i can only say indian girls are beautiful|???( i seen much better)

why its just a matter of opinion and i get reported for abuse.. that so lame ..

Favorite Answer

Welcome to the club!

• ?

I got violated just because to get a nice Irish name for a girl. It does not make any sense I did not ask anyone their name just to suggest a nice name. Don't worry about it Do you see all the dirty words they let get by? I don't think they gave much thought to their guidelines when they set them up, but you can't tell them any thing they think they are perfect. If they worked for me I would kick their butts to the street.

All girls are beautiful, but I cant see why its a violation..

if you ask me that's just shallow and pedantic

Because you presented it in an ignorant and rude way- I read your questions. Wise up, you sound like a brat.

people are idiots so f*ck em this is america not freakin china say what ever you want..... i think asian women are beautiful

girl everyone has a right to their opinion, they just couldnt handle it , thats all it is!!!!!

this board is dumb sometimes