Which is more dangerous, a Banana Slug or a Tiger?

Sure, Tigers gots big teefs and claws and stuff, but Banana Slugs gots SLIME.

What do you think? Which is more dangerous?

Thanks fer yer answers! ♥

Favorite Answer

my mother slipped on a regular slug what a hoot to watch!!!!

and what is the average person more likely to encounter? i say watch out for deadly slugs!

The banana slug is far more dangerous because it is constantly being underestimated. Besides, it's got big, ferocious teefs, too. You just can't see 'em. See, Banana Slugs have the same things that cats do. Ever notice how a cat can take up either a little bit of space, or the whole friggin' bed? That's how Banana Slugs carry their teefs. They have 'em.....they just pull 'em out when they need to. And when you combine the ferocious teefs with the slime that can make you trip and bonk your head.... well, let's face it. Make a Banana Slug angry, and you're screwed.

• brock

Tigers

I still say it's a tiger, Dragon, because if Banana Slugs were dangerous I'd be dead by now! I used to pick them up when I was a kid...they're everywhere in the Northwest :)

Source(s):

Cat does not like slime. Slime messes up her fur and is a booger >snerk< to get off. Cat likes Tiger! Tiger has class. Cat thinks those slug thingys are more dangerous. What if a Dragon were to step on it on her run to takeoff?

Yer welcome!

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You could slip on a banana slug at the zoo and fall into the tigers cages.

How about a banana slug ON a tiger? eeuuww yuck!

i heard banana slugs were really dangerous! watch out for them! u might get slimed!

As long as you're wearing the mask on the back of your head, tigers won't jump at you. Are you wearing the mask?

tiger