animal crossing for ds?

on animal crossing wild world for ds

can you compleat the game(dose it have an ending)

how long dose it take to compleat

what happens at the end

i was looking at a site some time ago and it said "if you completed this game on gamecube then theres no point playing it on ds"

i dont have a gamecube so i have never compleated it on it but i am getting animal crossing(for ds) soon and was wondering if it came be compleated...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no the whole point in animal crossing is to take care of you animal town i played it on gamecube for like 2 weeks i ended up with 17 million dollars extra big house too much funture and awhole lot of itemes but i never all the golden items i only got the golden fising pole and shovel i completed all the art work and fossiles and caught all the fish and after all that playing and all the short cuts and secrets i thought up and learned i just got bored with it its addictived and as fun as a game can be once you get to know it however it never ends i am waitng for the 2 one to come out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Since Animal Crossing never ends, it can never be completed. If someone says they "completed" Animal Crossing on the Gamecube, they are lying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.