What is the best replacement for hp deskjet 722c printer?

I want similar performance & features, USB, basic color & manual duplex. I don't need wireless or anything special for printing pictures, which I never do.

• jr2007
    Favorite Answer

Don't go with HP. HP sucks with printers and Digital Cameras. The only thing HP is good for are its monitors, computers, Laptops, Keyboard and Mouse! Try getting an EPSON! Epson's are the best because that's there main focus. Every company has a main focus and HP is computers, not Printers. If you ask me, Epson is the best even though they cost a little more! Good Luck!

Source(s): www.epson.com

I have the HP 2610v Photoprinter. It is an all-in-one printer and it is fantastic. I use it every day for work and it prints quickly and is pretty quiet. I have never had a jam with it and I have done print jobs of 100 pages plus. I have also made 1000s of scans now, some 100s of pages at a time, and never had an issue with the scanner.

You say you never print pictures, but I have found that this printer is a lightyear better for printing color pages. The scanner is simple to use and it is quick for scanning, copying and faxing. It has all of the USB conenctions and in the future you can easily network it either wirelessly or wired. We bought it 2 years ago at Target for under $200, I think.

Do you want to stay with HP, or change brands? If you want to stay with HP, your best source for info is HP's website. (See link)

If you go to the website it will match you up! Peace!

Source(s): www.hp.com