Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 1 decade ago

What is the area on your face below your nose and connecting into your lip called? There is a crease there .?

6 Answers

  • Carl D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's called a filtrum / philtrum or infranasal depression.

    -The nasolabial fold goes from the side of the nose to the corners of the mouth, and exaggerates with age.

    -Cupid's Bow refers to the shape of the entire upper lip, but can also be used on radiographic imaging of the lumbar spine.

  • 1 decade ago

    The philtrum.

    I've also heard it called Cupid's bow.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Sweet crease!....

    Y u r soooooo concerned about it.

  • Zippy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    I wanna say it's the nasolabial fold

    yeah, that's it.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    It's a filtrum.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.