where can i get a free psychic reading. ((anyone))?

Favorite Answer

Who is the man in your past that was somewhat of a free spirit? He liked travel, somewhat childlike (not childish) in nature....loved life?

There may be restrictions in your life that you would like to be freed from. It is also a mentally stressful occasion that requires clarity of thinking and forethought to resolve. If you keep your wits about you and refuse to be depressed you will manage to sail through this time with flying colours and be amazed at your strength of will when you have come out of the other end of the fog and retrospectively look back on how well you handled yourself and the dilemma you had faced. Endurance is the key to coping right now and your decisions may have far-reaching consequences. You will find you have matured throughout the process of dealing with your problems. You may have to let go of relationships and friendships and this will prove to be an unburdening for you and allow you the freedom to pursue your own goals. Do not be dismayed by these goodbyes, for they are a necessary part of your new path to follow, unhindered by a lifestyle that had cramped your style and your latent talents. Now you will start to blossom and to produce good works in whatever field you focus on right now. Allow flexibility in your thinking for fresh ideas and ways of doing things will open new doorways to your true destiny.

Someone could be confusing you or taking advantage of your good nature.

I'd be happy to do a more thorough reading for you.......it's hard for me to connect without a first name.

You can email or message me if you'd like.

Happy Holidays.

FREE PSYCHICS

I’m often asked about how to find free psychics. Although I’m a professional myself and work for a fee I realize that there are psychics out there who offer either totally free readings or a free psychic question here and there. So I'm always updating this web page with all my tips and recommendations http://www.psychic-junkie.com/free-psychics.html

Dunno. But I hardly think that a free psychic reading would be any less worthless than if you paid for it. Either way it's a fraud.

Stay away from them devil worshipers.Free? what does Montel's demon girl fiend Sylvia charge 750.00 for 30 minutes.

Your horoscope.