Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Have you ever been mistaken for a celebrity?

Did you play it up or did you correct them?

I was mistaken for Mario Lopez before....go figure, and I played it up.

Favorite Answer

haha yes! I have been mistaken for Lindsay Lohan many times. At first I corrected people, but then when it kept on happening to me, I started playing it up.

Kinda. I was mistaken for a Pro basketball player once. I've also been told that I look like at least 3 or 4 other celebs. So I don't know what to think when people do that. I'm so not into celebs and would not go that crazy if I met any of them. They're just people like you and me. What's the big deal?

confident, some circumstances, yet for them it particularly is an phantasm, as quickly as i substitute into walking down the ramp into the placed up place of work, and that i heard screaming, in the initiating i presumed the region substitute into being robbed, nay, i went in yet another door, each and everything regarded ok, as i entered the optimal foyer i heard a voice say, it is not him, the lady on the counter mentioned, O' she concept you have been Ringo! hA!! and there are circumstances human beings say i appear like John Lennon, i do no longer, yet what they see is my long hair and beard wearing little around vintage glasses and that they think of it particularly is Lennon, once I had an entire beard i substitute into on the wellbeing center and the nurse mentioned i known like Paul McCartney in the process the enable it particularly is days, no way, yet i like it by using fact i'm certainly a Beatles fan and musician, '-) ?((ºLº))? ?on

I get a lot people telling me I look like a young Fess Parker...although definately NOT mistaken for him....he's in his 80s now.

nope.. but i was always mistaken for someone else in the entertainment industry(one of the director's daughter) only realised we look simillar when dere was an article of her in the magazine...

no wonder when i went to the tv station people look and smile at me as if they know me..

Adam step up to inside the arch, launches the shot, it's good 2 points. No sorry.

I was told I look like Drew Barrymore

• mock-1

I was told I look like buckwheat from the little rascals ....all I could say was O -tay

Yeah, people say i look exactly like Katie holmes, on time they came up to me asking for my autograph totally histerical! i told them i was her and they totally bought it! ps thats not the first time that happend! lol

I am always told that i resemble Vanessa Willams & Pebbles.