How do I remove the Firefox POSTDATA warning dialog box?

I do not care how complicated the solution is. I am ready to reprogram the entire browser. This is the most annoying thing in my life and makes me want to cry.

Do not tell me this doesn't happen often. I have to use WebCT for university which is a horrible program which a) asks to resend POSTDATA every 2 seconds and b) will not allow you to open things in tabs.

Do not tell me it is there for a reason. I have clicked OK so many times, I do not even consider why it is asking this. I am willing to live with the consequences.

Please I am begging you, do not tempt me with things like: well its not that annoying, and you can just edit the code its not that hard. Please tell me the solution. This is the only reason I have a yahoo account, to ask this question.

This is the holy grail of my life.

Favorite Answer

hmm ... nobody answers ... I'd like to know how to do that too.

Tried searching about:config, but did not see anything in there related to POSTDATA. Try using IE7?!

what in the hell is the firefox your using?

OPTIONS:

*Download the 2.0.0.1 Version.

*Use I.E. Browser

*Go to TOOLS then OPTIONS then PRIVACY then ACCEPT COOKIES from SITE then choose "UNTIL THEY EXPIRE" -for 2.0.0.0 and up users

*Use other browsers

---We have the same situation last month, and I did the 3rd option!

but if 3rd option don't work....I'm sorry I don't know other options any more.