23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

mines is date movie thats so funnty too me

• p of c 1 and 2

• 1 decade ago

Too many to list-

Gone With the Wind, is my general answer (because I also love the book) But there are so many fantastic movies out there that I can watch again and again...

For funny movies I love "Christmas Story", "Some Like it Hot" and "Victor/Victoria"

For war movies I like "Stalag 17", "Mister Roberts" and "12 O'clock High"

For Drama I like "Gladiator", "Silence of the Lambs" and "The Sixth Sense"

• 1 decade ago

There are several movies that I love and can watch over and over, but the one movie which left a very lasting i,mpression that I saw over 20 years ago and still think about and have studied about is ( PHAR LAP ) I am in the thouroghbred business this movie really tells about creed, how people become capative by a animals that brings them joy and heartache, and the true bond between man and animals, very sad unforgettable

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Although I love horror movies like the exorcist,the grudge ( the first part).any scary movie, but my fav movies is " A Walk To Remember" by Mandy Moore.

• 1 decade ago

Gone With The Wind

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lord of the Rings Trilogy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Black Rain, Moscow On The Hudson, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and Clockwork Orange. sorry, it's a 4-way tie for no.1.

• 1 decade ago

Disney: the lil. mermaid, nemo, monsters inc.

Horror: the exorcist

Ten things i hate about you, ever after, John Q. very good movie, i love anything with D. Washington cant think of any others right now

• 1 decade ago

Freeway, Happy Texas, The Goonies, Pulp Fiction, so many more!

• 1 decade ago

Labyrinth and Boondock Saints

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.