Fav Movie?

What is ur fav movie? Mine is Scary Movie 2, so funny! lol

Favorite Answer

mines is date movie thats so funnty too me

• p of c 1 and 2

Too many to list-

Gone With the Wind, is my general answer (because I also love the book) But there are so many fantastic movies out there that I can watch again and again...

For funny movies I love "Christmas Story", "Some Like it Hot" and "Victor/Victoria"

For war movies I like "Stalag 17", "Mister Roberts" and "12 O'clock High"

For Drama I like "Gladiator", "Silence of the Lambs" and "The Sixth Sense"

There are several movies that I love and can watch over and over, but the one movie which left a very lasting i,mpression that I saw over 20 years ago and still think about and have studied about is ( PHAR LAP ) I am in the thouroghbred business this movie really tells about creed, how people become capative by a animals that brings them joy and heartache, and the true bond between man and animals, very sad unforgettable

Although I love horror movies like the exorcist,the grudge ( the first part).any scary movie, but my fav movies is " A Walk To Remember" by Mandy Moore.

Gone With The Wind

Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Black Rain, Moscow On The Hudson, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and Clockwork Orange. sorry, it's a 4-way tie for no.1.

Disney: the lil. mermaid, nemo, monsters inc.

Horror: the exorcist

Ten things i hate about you, ever after, John Q. very good movie, i love anything with D. Washington cant think of any others right now

Freeway, Happy Texas, The Goonies, Pulp Fiction, so many more!

Labyrinth and Boondock Saints