caste problem....?

i am in a relationship ...its 3 yrs old..iam 23 and she is 21...problem is that iam a SC and she is a jaat from rohtak...the problem is she is sayn is that we dnt hav future..and i told her that iam sc after 1 year and she ws dissapointed..she said its not possible..iam sayn tht i will handle evrythng but she is nt ready...she ws very small whn her fathr died...and her mom bought her up...no 1 supported their family...how do i convince her... i knw she is thnkn abt her family bt i cnt live without her ...please help me...and i want to knw are rohtak jats are obc...bt she is sayn its wrng...i dnt believ in caste but she is...hw do i make hr understnd

• J.M.C
    Favorite Answer

you need english lessons and a rewrite before this can be addressed.

Dear,

Please do not make her under stand any thing. There is a saying in Persian " pigeons fly with pigeons and eagles fly with eagles".

I hope you understand what I am saying. My forefathers migrated from Rajistan to sind and I know how bad it could become for you and the poor girl.

Sensible thing is to forget her and marry to some one related to your family.

first of all what is caste, sc, jaat, and rohtk, now as i have gathered tell her how u feel and tell her how much u love her do something romantic and follow ure heart background shouldn't matter its what's inside that counts. and if she feels the same way then she'll come threw. good luck

I can't understand the question here. It looks like you need to use the spell check. Or better yet put the bottle down, have a cup of coffee and try it again.

• krissy

if she truly beleives in the caste system then that is her right and leave her alone. If she marries against her beliefs she may come to resent you.

It started off interesting but developed into a text - will you please realise that many of us find it impossible to read your mind, let alone your typing.

wtf are those castes? I'm Brahmin on my mom's side and Kshatriya on my father's side. I was told it's good to stick within those two caste's and not mingle with the lower ones.

Stay in your caste! You'll ruin your children's lineage if you don't!