After I shower a few stray hairs get on the soap. Is it proper to wash the soap to get the hair off?

I have a house guest who shares the shower.

Favorite Answer

Its your shower, let him get his own soap.

If, however, you do want to try being the good host deal, maybe getting a towel or sponge of some kind so that the soap never actually directly touches your body or his (or hers, I'm just kind of assuming the guest is a guy) and that should help eliminate the problem. It also tends to be cleaner because you can wash the towel and you are the only one who uses it.

yeah i think its kinda rude to leave hair on the soap when you share a shower with some one. They may have to put the soap on there washcloth. And i dont think theyd like to be washing there face with someone elses pubics. lol..When i was younger i use to pick all the hairs off my washcloth nefore i hung it back up in the shower so my family wouldnt see it. I just think it looks nasty.

yes it is not only proper, but cleanly. how would you like finding foreign hairs on the soap? you share soap? i always clean the soap even for my own family

How about switching to liquid soap and using a poof ball or body sponge?

• 2D

It is ALWAYS proper to remove your stray hairs from anything. I find hair to be very disgusting & I think people should clean up after themselves. So always clean up stray hair that's left on any surface.

not only proper, a must, another option is to buy liquid soap...

most definitely