Lor-the-Giraffe asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

My dog keeps vomiting and it seems he's in pain. Is this a problem?

he keps walking around and strecthing, he keeps vomiting, he hasn't eaten anything unusual, expect for some left overs. If this isn't a big problem is tere anything i can do to make him feel better

?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I would say see a vet. He could have a blockage or something just as serious wrong. If left untreated he could become dehydrated.

Yes, contact the vet. What makes you believe he's in pain? Is he howling or wimpering? Unless you watch him 24/7, you can't say completely that he hasn't eaten something unusual. It could potentially be a big problem, call the vet and see what they say.

Source(s): veterinary assistant

If it seems as if he is in pain, he probably is. Vomiting is not normal for dogs. Your dog could be suffering from a contagious disease called Parvo. If so, he will be dead within 24 hours unless you take him to a vet now. We lost our favorite labrador retriever years ago because we didn't know enough about the condition to recognize it. Don't be cruel to your dog. Get him some help.

Take him to the vet!!! Your poor dog is suffering and you are wasting time on the internet, my wife works at a vet and sees so many dogs die from simple curable illness because their owners wait and let them suffer because pain and vomitting doesn't seem like a problem. If you care about your animal take him to the Vet

take your dog to the veterinarian. Table scraps are not good for dogs. Do you think vomiting and being in pain is a problem? Would you go to the Doctor if you were in pain. Use common sense

Depending on what scraps you gave that is probably the reason for the upset stomach. Their stomach cant handle some of the stuff we eat. If it was any type of bone (especially rib bones) he could be obstructed. I would strongly recommend taking him to the vet before he gets really sick. Good luck

Source(s): former vet tech

You need to be talking to a vet rather than the good folks here at Yahoo answers.

I agree with everyone on here that says.....VET!! It is just better to be safe than sorry here....call or just take the dog in...I know I would not want to loose my baby pug over my stupidity...would you want to loose your dog due to it????

• thats definetly a problem....only option is take him to vet...dog id dog...we cnat do anything except vets...

if human was the case we can know whats wrong!

Call your vet and ask if he thinks he should examine the dog.