Whats better to make>> A Snowman or a SnowAngel?

Favorite Answer

Snowman, I'd hate lying down in the snow, especially if it's stained.

• Yakuza

The snowman lasts longer but the Snow Angel is fun to make

• ?

Snowman.

• Jaded

Both are fun. =) A snowmans good for making in the daylight, you´d be half having snowfights and buidling him at the same time. And snow angels are fun all the time of course, but its kinda somethin you would do more if you were laying down on the ground and talking or just lookin at the stars or something. But hey there are no rules here, just do whatever you enjoy most. =)

A snow angel, because I can never roll the snow up into a perfect shaped circle to make the snowman. but snow angels, u just fall over backwards and make it; although, it is a little hard to get back up without ruining it unless someone gives u a hand lol

Snowangel is quicker but a snowman last longer and more people see it so I'd say snowman.

I prefer a snowman

A snowman...

the heat of an angel will melt the snow...

I prefer a Snowman, because it last longer.

Of the two, I would say snowman. But I really prefer snow forts and snowballs.