Looking for infertility support by women who have been successful.?

My daughter is looking for other women who have gone through invitro and have been successful. She is in the beginning stages of this and needs someone she can connect with and encourage her with their success. Any chat groups or individuals....success stories only, as anything else will only irritate her at this point. She has questions about what's normal (ie: emotions, moods, procedures, etc..) and really needs to see the success in other couples that have gone through this and are now holding and cuddling a baby. Thank you for taking time to respond to this query.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell her to join: www.idob.org (IDOB stands for I'm Dreaming Of Baby")

There are tons of women on there trying through IUI, IVF and lots who have concieved who can give advice. Its a great community to talk on!!!

Tell her to use "Alexis" as the referral when she signs up.

• 1 decade ago

Listen I have just the thing - visit www.newbabyjubilee.com and click on community. There are ppl there in all stages of IVF and one of the couples were recently successful. She can chat with them and get all the help she needs. the site also boasts info on infertility and pregnancy as well as conception tips.

Source(s): www.newbabyjubilee.com
  • 1 decade ago

she need to go to babyzone and look at the boards because there is some there Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.