whats your dogs name & breed?

Whats ur dogs name & breed?

mine: shadow, choc. lab.

u can also include a short story about your dog.

thanks.

Favorite Answer

his name is Tiny and he is a 65 lb black lab. His strangest habit is to lay in front of the fire and pant and squirm until he almost catches on fire and only then will he get away from the heat. he repeats this several times until we have to YELL at him to go to bed. We don't want him to kill himself!

I somewhat have a yellow Labrador Retriever. maximum of her back is fox crimson with some spots of the lightest colour of yellow the breed is provided in jumbled in with the fox crimson, lots of people call the colour white. Her finished abdomen is that this very easy yellow colour besides. i could say she looks like she is a tan colour, usually, yet she is seen yellow in her papers. Her colour is enormously and enormously unique for her breed. I have been given to call her and that i named her Haley.

I don't have a dog, but I love to have one

yea our dog has ADD attention dog disorder