Did Anyone FIND A New Program to DECRYPT SONY DVD MOVIES besides the DVD SHRINK and DVD DECRYPTOR That works?.

***WE ALL LOVE TO BURN THAT GOOD DVD MOVIE, BUT SONY DECRYPTION IS A PAIN WHICH DVD SHRINK CANT DO WELL WITH SONY DVD MOVIES. DID ANYONE FIND A DVD DECRYPTOR AND BURN PROGRAM THAT WILL LET YOU DECRYPT A GOOD MOVIE THAT IS ON A SONY DVD MOVIE. DVD SHRINK JUST CANT DO IT. WE ALL NEED A GOOD DECRYPTOR TO BURN OUR FAVORITE DVD MOVIE IF ITS ON A SONY PRODUCED DVD. DID ANYONE FIND ONE THAT WORKS.*** IF YOU REMEMBER "OAKESY 197'S" QUESTION ABOUT THIS TWO MONTHS AGO!!!! ANY NEW ANSWERS?

Favorite Answer

I use DVD FabDecryptor to break the encryption on those Sony DVD's. Then I use DVD Shrink to shrink it. Finally, I use DVD Decryptor to burn the backup to a blank DVD. DVD FabDecryptor is a free download from the people that make it. It's constantly updated to keep up with new encryption schemes.

why dont you try anydvd? its pretty good... and whats wrong w/ dvd shrink? other then some movies lag sound when encoding into mpeg-4.... yeah

I have a friend that uses the same programs that CraigRC uses.

try Psp video 9 VEMODE. or www.freewarefiles.com

STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!!!