What is the biggest gesture you will make in the holiday spirit this season?

Favorite Answer

I have gotten presents for a family whom I know money is really tight for this year, especially their kids. I'm doing my mom's old trick - lots of little presents all wrapped up inside a bigger box, which is also wrapped. It's cool - one present becomes many.

Well I had an aunt die 2 weeks ago and she ws a great person even though she was in a lot of pain her last days so I have been praying for more peace in the world and trying to build a better relationship with my parents whom I'm flying to see. I want to be happier than I've been.

I will feel the yuletide glee. Saying any more than this isn't gentlemenly and defeats the spirit of the season.

• Sorcha

Charity Wise:

I like to donate to the Red Cross each year, and I like to buy charity cards for example, breast cancer awarness.

For Drama:

Turning up for Christmas Day at my In-Laws even though they made it clear they do not like me very much ;)

Yay - Awkward silence here we come!

I'm doing different things. My husband and I are giving money to food for families, toys to toys for tots and I'm giving my husband a watched that he wants really bad.

I am going to buy for Toys for Tots and also donate food and supplies to my local animal shelter.

Being kind to everyone, even those who are acting repulsively....and in MY family, there is plenty of that going around!

Giving everyone the middle finger - I hate xmas!

I am going to spend money till it hurts !!