I'm leaving for Hawaii at 7:00PM tonight. Any last minute suggestions and tips before I leave?

The islands I am going to are O'ahu and the big island. In O'ahu, I'll be visiting Honolulu and in the big island, I'll probably go to Kona and Hilo.

• iroc
    Favorite Answer

Please have fun.Take extra money due to inflated prices (import thing), and remember the cold folks back here on the mainland.

• Papa

On the big island, take a walk out to the volcano at dusk. Be sure and take a flashlight for the walk back and a couple of bottles of water. Consider the botanical gardens just north of Hilo.

It's a bit chilly here this morning (62 here in Ewa Beach), bring a light sweater for the evening. Especially in Hilo.

bring a hoodie/sweater, don't forget your ATM cards, unless you are partying in honolulu and waikiki- you dont need anything fancy.... Expect to buy stuff so pack light. SUNGLASSES! Absolutely under no circumstances litter or forget to pack your trash. Respect the locals..

Don't forget- we're on island time- so SLOW down!!!

aloha!

Pack light as you will end up finding you need very little to wear.

So don't drudge all your winter stuff or coats with you if you can help it. Everything you need is on the island. Just bring your daily needs and summer clothes.

Aloha!!

Source(s): Been their...oh and can I fit in your suitcase;-) have fun

Sunscreen - hairbrush - toothbrush- underwear - deodrant - swimsuit - camera - batteries - ziplock baggies (protect things from sand and moisture organize things) Good shoes if you want to hike inland or at the volcanoes

You'll have a great time just remember to pack everything.

i used to live there, have fun and enjoy yourself!