Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

witch would you prefer?

being held up by a gun or being held up by a knife?

Favorite Answer

WHICH WHICH WHICH

knife

• Me

Well first "which" is spelled like that unless you are talking about a "witch" on a broom lol.

I would choose a knife over a gun. You can run away and not be worried they could aim a knife at me from a distance unlike a gun where even if their aim sucks they could still kill you as you run away. But I would hope that never comes up in my life ;)

Knife

Knife...I'm not sure I could handle being held at gun point..knifes are much easier to knock out of somebody's hand!!

Source(s): No I haven't ever been held up by a knife before!!

i rather be held by a gun because a knife you die slow and have to deal with the pain as you die a gun 1 hit and your out less painful

A knife because I could run from that and not get shot in the back. And I might have a better chance of living getting stabbed rather than getting shot.

Gun.

Cuz I'm a wuss....If I'm gonna die...I'd prefer it not be by stabbing :)~

And besides in my "neck of the woods" the kind of people that would hold someone up probably don't even know how to LOAD a gun, nevertheless remember to take the Safety off.

Yeah, at least around HERE...I'll take my chances with JimmyJim-Bob and his gun.

• KaShae

A knife..that way when I kick him where the sun don't shine, I don't have to worry about the knife accidentally going off!

Stop calling me a witch!!! Knife, of course.

By far a knife. I carry so my thought is never take a knife to a gunfight.

A Knife. You can run from a knife.