Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

witch would you prefer?

being held up by a gun or being held up by a knife?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

WHICH WHICH WHICH

knife

• Me
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well first "which" is spelled like that unless you are talking about a "witch" on a broom lol.

I would choose a knife over a gun. You can run away and not be worried they could aim a knife at me from a distance unlike a gun where even if their aim sucks they could still kill you as you run away. But I would hope that never comes up in my life ;)

• 1 decade ago

Knife

• 1 decade ago

Knife...I'm not sure I could handle being held at gun point..knifes are much easier to knock out of somebody's hand!!

Source(s): No I haven't ever been held up by a knife before!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i rather be held by a gun because a knife you die slow and have to deal with the pain as you die a gun 1 hit and your out less painful

• 1 decade ago

A knife because I could run from that and not get shot in the back. And I might have a better chance of living getting stabbed rather than getting shot.

• 1 decade ago

Gun.

Cuz I'm a wuss....If I'm gonna die...I'd prefer it not be by stabbing :)~

And besides in my "neck of the woods" the kind of people that would hold someone up probably don't even know how to LOAD a gun, nevertheless remember to take the Safety off.

Yeah, at least around HERE...I'll take my chances with JimmyJim-Bob and his gun.

• KaShae
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A knife..that way when I kick him where the sun don't shine, I don't have to worry about the knife accidentally going off!

• 1 decade ago

Stop calling me a witch!!! Knife, of course.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

By far a knife. I carry so my thought is never take a knife to a gunfight.

• 1 decade ago

A Knife. You can run from a knife.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.