anyone else disappointed by Eragon?

i went and saw the movie, and i thought it was pretty mediocre. so i thought to myself "how could such a great-selling book get such a bad movie?" so i started reading the book and i realized it:

all the good stuff from the book gets cut out from the movie. even Galbatorix's past is just wiped off the slate! it's ridiculous!

was anyone else annoyed/irritated/enraged by this movie?

Favorite Answer

Gosh, Eragon the movie was just horrible! I read the book and was excited about seeing the movie, but after it was over, i was really upset with it (though I was happy Ed Speleers played Eragon. He's a hottie!). That movie doesn't do the book any justice AT ALL!!

~Eragon the Book Rocks!~

Well i saw lots of ppl reading the book even before the movie was out but then the trailer for the movie was so bad. So i wondered what so damn good about this eragon thing. Looks like the movie is just so damn bad that ppl just dun give a hoot about and skip straight to the books instead which rarely happens unless it's harry potter.

• shkspr

I'm probably seeing it today, but I have to tell you: I thought the book was perfectly dreadful, so I don't have particularly high expectations for the film version.

• sprang

i presumed that it develop into pleasing yet I agree that it develop right into a shame to the astounding e book. I do desire that they make yet another movie yet that they conflict somewhat more durable. the first movie had a large solid with properly time-honored and proper actors. it can make a large number of money in the adventure that they merely stick with the e book more beneficial.

Nope. It met my full expectations.

:D

~I love ERAGON~

~I love LORD OF THE RINGS~ ...more heh.

i love this movie too E-tan!!!

i loved the movie!!!!!!!!