Have you ever meddled?

...in the affairs of something that could potentially inflict severe injuries upon you? Like a Wizard or a Tiger or a Banana Slug or a Dragon? Did you get hurt?

Thanks fer yer answers!! ♥

Favorite Answer

A wizard once..*sigh* Almost got turned into a frog. A FROG!

Guess what..it's my birthday. :)

Cat meddles amongst wizards and elves and Dragons every chance she gets. They are fun folk. Cat rarely gets hurt, for two good reesons: First, Cat is loved by most Wizards, Elves and Dragons she knows; second, Cat does NOT taste good with ketchup.

*aaahem* ALL the intelligent people I personally know still play D&D...not a dad-blanged thing wrong with it!

Yer welcome!

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I once meddled with the force of gravity. I climbed a great tower in a wind storm…and when I say tower, I mean a sculpture of concrete railroad ties that rises 150 feet off of the ground. It is bright yellow, just off of I-25 and Broadway in Denver. That same night I rode down I-25 on the top of a van.

The tower and the van themselves held no threat, but the ground below promised to reduce me to a greasy spot if I chose to fall. Still, I climbed and I rode. As a teenager I found myself prone to doing stupid things…and I realize now that I was either lucky or blessed by a higher power to make it out of those destructive years.

(...and there's nothing wrong with still playing D&D.)

I have meddled in the affairs of a mermaid, a duck billed platypus and dragons and garden gnomes. I don't wish to speak of the headless horseman. It's not my fault that I confused his head with the croquet ball.......And yes, I got slightly singed with that one! LOL

I meddled in a Banana Split! It was awesome!

Source(s): Merry Christmas♥
  • ?

I once meddled in the affairs of a forest gnome... we are no longer on speaking terms.

..but I still send him ketchup packets once a week.

OMG you're one of those guys that still play Dungeons and Dragons, arent you?

Happy Birthday Becky

no

ok