Who is hotter on Ugly Betty?

Salma Hayek or America Ferrera?

Don't get me wrong, Salma Hayek is great looking and all but America has the greatest inner beauty

Favorite Answer

maybe America has inner beauty, but maybe not. I don't know her, and don't know if she has more inner beauty than Salma. . America is attractive, but Salma is way more hot. Maybe I'd see the hot side of America if she acted that way or if that is how the producers tried to sell her. Itis all a mirage.

America Ferrera is witty, funny and cute as Betty. But, Salma Hayek is definitely hotter, she is very pretty. Ugly Betty is an awesome show!

Salma Hayek..but she's old so..

America Ferrera!

America Ferrara, Salma Hayek is kind of a poser and tries too hard.

Do you mean as their characters or as themselves? Because, yeah, America/Betty is cute with a great inner beauty, but I just find Selma more attractive in both aspects both on and off the screen.

America Ferrera if they would only get rid of those ugly glasses she wears.

America of course, she has a great personality.

• i think both!!! and for the first person it is called ugly betty cause its a remake of Betty la fea.. it kinda makes sense!!

They guy who plays Daniel.

yeah but what a stupid name.