Could this be true yet?

I took a pregnancy test 17 days after protected sex and 6 days before the missed period and it said negative. I know this is too early I just thought I would see if it said + but it didn't. I have used condoms religiously and perfectly before but I haven't had any sex since Nov 28 and I am not due to start till Dec 21 or 22...QUESTION: I do not have any signs of pregnancy except a little pain in breasts but that could be a period coming on? Plus I think they are sore because I keep pushing on them to see..they don't hurt on their own if that makes sense...Please help...I know I shouldn't have sex if I didn't want to get preggers but I made a mistake and my next quarter of college starts in a couple weeks I just need a piece of mind....thank you so much

Favorite Answer

If you used protection odds are your not pregnant.

If your stressing about possibly being pregnant your mind will play tricks on you and make you think everything you feel is what it isnt.

Also stressing can make your period late so calm down!! Go see about a blood test! Good luck!

You're probably not pregnant, but it's possible. No one here can tell you for sure. You should be able to get an accurate result from a test today. Take First Response, it's accurate up to FIVE DAYS BEFORE your missed period. Good luck and use TWO forms of protection from now on!

Well you only have a couple more days before finding out. Or go out and buy a test that says it can detect the hormone 5 days early (buy the 2 pack). Take one now and then if you miss your period take one then.

• hallie

DONT STRESS! I am late by 15 days because of stressing! I knwo its hard so hard, but it will only stress you out even more when you dont get it. Good luck, it sounds like youre pretty safe, so dont worry about it and let it come! Keep occupied. Do anything except think about it

just wait a couple of days and take the first responce test. it can test five days before your missed period. good luck.

I would say no that you arent you should stop stressing about it though because if you stress you will most likely be late on your period because you are upseting the balance in your body

just wait till you miss you period and test but i dont think ou are pregnant good luck

You could go to the doctor and get a blood test, they show true results earlier.