bouiver asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

if my wifes breasts are sore does that mean shes pregnant?

Favorite Answer

that isn't true, but there is a chance she is! If she is,

GGGGOOOODDDDD LLUUUCCKKK!

is your IUD the mereina (sp?) with the horomones in it? That could cause the breast tenderness. My breasts get sore a couple weeks before my period, but Im pretty sure that's because I just switched my b/c from Depo shot to yasmin pills (as Ive never had this before) I wouldnt worry about being pregnant at this point, since your period's not even due. BUT.. If I were you, I would give myself a self-breast examination to make sure I didnt feel any strange lumps. Statistically speaking you are too young for breast cancer, but you may have a cyst, or maybe swollen glands because your body is fighting off a virus (flu, etc) just some ideas

Different people has different experience.

For me, i had really sore breast when i was first pregnant with my elder girl. It felt like i'm better off with the breast even... imaige it's to that extend.

I duno, but if she is experiencing things that are not usual, why not just buy a test kit and try it out?

All the best to you and your wife..

Some people's breasts are just sensitive and may be sore for a number of different reasons that may or may not include pregnancy.

it could mean its her time of the month, or growing pains. the breasts dont start making milk until after the baby is born

Nope, but just in case get a test or go to the doctor.

No but it never hurts to check. Its nice though that your wife can talk to you about that kind of stuff.

No. Mine are always sore and I cannot even have children.

Not necessarily, but tests are pretty cheap, go get one.

No, It could be a sign of her period coming.

it could be but i would go get a test done