when women are walking around naked thinking its "libiration"why dont the men admit its a system made by them?

Favorite Answer

Don't blame the man. It was the woman's idea for liberation! I could shoot those bra burning bitches for messing everything up!!! Now, I'm stressed out and nervous all the time because of all the prancing "liberal" famanist bitches parading around half undressed and naked all the time showing their body's for the whole world to see and to judge every other woman who doesnn't look like them in the process. They are the cause for everything! Pornography, Pedaphilia, rape and disrespect for every woman on earth!!!

Don't blame men for the mess woman have made!!! God! This pisses me off everytime I get started on this issue~~~!

• snvffy

I don't know the point of your question, so I'll just give you some of my thoughts, but it certainly evokes a lot of anger in me.

Perhaps men designed today's clothes for girls and women, but someone had to spend money to buy them. Now we have mere children walking around with bare tummies, skin-tight and other types of revealing tops. Of course men look because we are stimulated by visual displays of female bodies & their sexuality.

Don't blame me, men are wired that way in the brain. Just as women are wired differently from men. It shouldn't be a blame game, just each of us recognize our wiring diagrams.

And while we're on the subject of wiring, please admit that women dress to impress other women, not men, and some must realize what effect it has on the male.

Its not neccesarily made up by men. Some women are just very sexual and don't think they need to be ashamed of there bodies. Which shouldn't be (doesn't really seem like they should walk around naked tho..), but quite obviously a heterosexual man would love to see it. Confidence is more sexy than anything!

I can't think of any country where men control what women wear and the men force the women to wear bikinis or go around naked. Which country did you have in mind?

Jennie

It is not a system made by men. It's a system made by our screwed up society. None of the animal species wear clothes, non of the male animal species make their females parade around in nudity.

Because sometimes people build their own cages and convince themselves it's what they actually want. I think men aren't the only ones to blame for this.

God made the world, and God is a man. So yes. Everything important was made by a man. Women tend just to wreck things.

I agree totally, if women want to be comfortable and wish to wear skimpy clothes then isn't it conveniant that women feel like this and not men.

It is possible to be liberated whilst wearing clothes!!!

Thanks for placing blame where it doesnt belong .... if you choose to walk around naked ... FACT 1) It's your choice, and no one elses. If you buying into some belief, Feminisim, then its your choice ... what dont you understand about "free will"????

Because it's not. We're not that smart, if it is a system made by us it was a happy accident. God Bless "liberated" women.

:D