What is he getting me? ACk!?

Ok, my boyfriend has already hinted to us getting married. We are planning on moving in together in August. I don't have a ring or anything and for Christmas, that is what a want. However, when i ask him what he got me all he says is and i quote, "it's something special to me that I am giving to you" what the heck is it? the first time i asked he said and i quote again,"It's expensive and you'll love it, it's a tear jerker, and i wrote you a poem".......that is so different from "it's something special to me that i am giving to you"..

what do yall think?

Favorite Answer

You will know when you get it sweetie--don't go and get your up for something you want and may not get--just be happy he's your love and be ahppy with you get--afterall-it's the spirit in the heart that counts in giving--not in what you get materialistically.

maybe it is a ring...christmas is less than a week away, so just be patient. whatever it is, it sounds like he put a lot of thought into it and i'm sure you'll love it.

Good Luck!!

i dont know but dont get too excited it may break your heart gir!!