What's a good gift for a male 6th grade teacher for under $10.00? P.S. I don't bake!?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Our teachers here want classroom gifts. Things that these teachers pay out of thier pockets for. Like hand sanitizer, kleenex, books, puzzles, board games, pencils, pens, masking tape, glue and erasers.

By this time of year thier supplies are running low and they have to pay for them themselves.

I would think a basket filled with a bunch of these things along with some instant cocoa packets would be perfect!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As a male teacher, I'd say the best gifts I received were gift cards to restaurants. Teachers don't make much, and it's a way to help him take his significant other out to dinner (or to help with dinner). Really, teachers don't expect gifts, so anything for Christmas is awesome.

• 1 decade ago

A gift card to the mall, or maybe a store like Target or Best Buy! Those are always my favorite gifts.:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a gift card to Star Bucks : P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Starbucks gift card.

• 1 decade ago

gift certificate to a coffee shop

itune gift card

a plant

• 1 decade ago

Cologne, blockbuster gift certificate, earmuffs, gloves, scarf, thermal coffee cup, starbucks certificate, hat, planner, key chain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A tie!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A TIE.

• 1 decade ago

A tie

an apple

A card

A stapler

A . . . idk you know him not me!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.