somebody please tell i have only screen name of a person how to get his profile?or his mail id from yahoo.?

few days before i post a question for my business dought in yahoo question and i got a right reply from a person now i want to ask him questions frequently about my business but i dont have his mail ID .i have only his screen name.

when i went on search their where lot of person on same screen name tell me how to find that right person. i am in need of his mail id.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if you have that person on ur messenger list....right click on their name and click on contact details...at the bottom left hand side it should say their real screen name which is also their e-mail for yahoo all u have to do is type in their sn followed by @yahoo.com, compose an email n send it to that name, and there u go. u have successfully mailed them......if that doesnt work try this link.............http://people.yahoo.com/ well hope this helped...

• arzate
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ben is nice on the "not in any respect going to be received" funds. yet what about the sixty 5 communities? there is that stupid activity between #sixty 4 and #sixty 5 so the completed style of consequences is two^4 and examine 3.6893e+18 brackets.... sturdy grief. If each person is transferring right into a latter bracket activity mutually with for the sweet 16 there's a known formula for the style of brackets necessary at the same time as the style of communities is a potential of two. sixty 4 = 2^6 communities..., 6 rounds necessary to ascertain a champion, there are 2^sixty 3 feasible brackets for the 32 = 2^5 communities the live to inform the tale round a million there are 5 rounds necessary for a champ, there are 2^31 feasible brackets etc. the final formula, if there are 2^n communities, there are n rounds and 2^(2^n - a million) diverse bracket consequences sturdy success with the predictions. a minimum of activities is a thoroughly random adventure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.