what is a salvage non-removable title?

can i get a car register and get a title for it if it has right now an salvage title?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Known in some states as "Junk Title". It means you have a parts car. In some areas a salvage title vehicle can be rebuilt, inspected, and given registration to be driven on the roads again. Non-removable means just that. No, you can't register it, drive, or insure it, only use it for parts.

  • 1 decade ago

    Follow this link (http://www.dmv.org/salvaged-vehicles.php) and then click on the map for your state to read about salvage titles.

    Source(s): www.dmv.org
  • 1 decade ago

    While you might be able to repair the car and put it back on the road, it will ALWAYS have a salvage title.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.