Is this a good thing to do?

So i like my best friends brother right? well we joke around a lot...like we call each other tinkerbell or tink (long story)...well i guess we have are own uniqe way of flirting coz all these girls like him but he doesnt pay attention to them....well me and his sister made him a christmas card that was joking bout him being a pimp...and signed it from ur #1 tinkerbell fans! was that a mean thing to do?

Favorite Answer

not at all.. why dont you try and score with him? thats what he wants.. trust me he does...

not at all that was just a simple joke. the card just says that he's a pimp why will he get mad

NO!! if u like him just hopefully he'll know that u were just playin. if he doesn't get it then just explain it to him, its not worth waisting a friendship over.

No not at all, as long as your willing to get on your back for him .... Hurray for you ...