Why can't most religious here understand the atheist presents in the R&S section ?

oops - presence

• Sean
    Favorite Answer

Is this a Christmas question? Why would an Atheist buy presents?

Because their bored and have no life?

The Atheists are giving us presents? Alright! I've always known that Atheists were great people!

I kid. I thin you meant "presence." Anyway, Atheists most often have studied religion enough to know they don't want a part of it so they have plenty of knowledge to share. Also, the religion section is under society and culture, which applies to everyone!

I have no idea.

I certainly understand why atheists would have a concern about religion(s), particularly religion(s) that seek to impose religious laws onto the lives of everyone, believers and non-believers alike.

I feel like you are thinking that everyone who disagrees with your version of God is an Atheist.

Some just don't believe in the cruel Old Testament God who stalked the deserts of the middle east demanding burnt offerings from all his creations. And than decided to have his only Son tortured and killed so we mortals wouldn't have to give him burnt offering anymore.

Atheist presents?!!? Do we win a prize? (I'm awaiting my Y!A Baseball Cap.)

Anyway, regarding your real question, those who live in a bubble don't understand how those outside the bubble can breathe. However, we're the only ones breathing fresh air.

Religion makes you close-minded and clouds your judgment. Religious fanatics like to come onto Y!A and try to convert everyone that passes their question off as "ignorant" or "high 'n mighty". Jesus Phreaks are my personal favorite, telling me to turn to a man born in the middle east two thousand years ago for salvation, but insisting that Bush stay in the middle east because it's best for our country. NO! Nothing the hypocritical Christians think is ever going to be right! For all we know, Jesus was reborn in the middle east, and the Christians sent troops in to kill him.

in conclusion, close-minded, blah blah blah, jesus phreaks, blah blah blah, f*ck god.

Presents for atheists?? Why thank you!!!

Really, it's not that hard. I am not confounded by religious belief the way they seem to be with atheism...

I gues they figure if you don't care about religions then why would you want to hang around the R & S questions.

sorry, my mind is fuzzy from a head cold........what is your question?