men if ur girlfriend wasn't ready to get intimate. What would you do, wait or leave??

What if u r with this girl (17) u really like, and u guys kiss all the time, and she was very hot. But she was a virgin, and not ready to have sex yet.

Would you wait for her to be ready, if so how long? Would you leave? (keep in mind that we are talking about late teens

She is 17 he is 19

Favorite Answer

Wait. I have done. My current girlfriend wasn't ready for sex when I was, so I waited, and didn't try and pressure at all, because she means more to me than just the physical pleasure side (though I do enjoy that!) Then when she felt ready we did have sex.

• Trevor

Honestly here is the important question for YOU. How important is your virginity? What are you waiting for? Marriage? The right guy?

Once you figure that out...look at the guy. Is he really the one you want to give it up with? If sex is SO important that he would end a relationship, what does that mean to you?

Personally, I am a dude and I am waiting for marriage. I found my girl and we are getting married in July...I can't wait to share that moment with her. BUT I am rare...there are still many other guys out there that will wait though. you just need to look for them and stay strong in your convictions.

I am not a guy I am a 50 year old mother and if you are not ready and this guy pressures you,find someone else.When my husband and I started dating I was not a virgin,in fact I had a 4 year old son.I didn't want to have sex with him because I had been hurt to many times.He understood and he waited until I was ready because he loves me.If this boy/man loves you he WILL wait.

Source(s): Many years of life.

okay, so i'm not a guy, but i can tell you from a woman's point of view should you choose to read further. it's natural for your girl to not be ready...it's a very big step in a woman's life. we don't view sex in the same manner as you guys do, for us it has more to do with how you make us feel in our hearts, while you guys are more concerned about, you know, your "heads". that said, your girl wants to feel loved, not pressured, she wants her first time to be loving and caring, not done hastily, under pressure. you want to know how long to wait? as long as it takes is the answer. no means no. if you don't want to wait for her to be ready, go find a hootchie momma. oh, one more thing, it's a good idea to keep in mind for a guy.....don't have sex with anyone you wouldn't want to be your babys momma.

• Mike

The correct answer should be to wait and to respect her wishes. If she is not ready to lose her virginity it is her choice and should not be pressured into giving it up before she wants to

If your girlfriend is a virgin and is not ready for sex--no is no--respect her for who she is and wait. That's a very special girl.

well sweety depends on who it's 17appears to be ready for men first of all and second of all the man could be patient or inpatient that person could also be dum and ill minded

Are you stupid?Obviously,the girl is 1.not sexually attracted to you...maybe something about you she finds distasteful or 2.she knows there will be a lot of regret if she does it .

• arzate

be counted on what omarion personality is rather like and if im in love with my bf if me and bf are dealing with rather undesirable cases and omarion the real omarion deep down omarion is effective then ofcourse yet when i recognize my bf then i does no longer even pay interest to omarion

If she does not want to she does not want to. Give her some time and see.