How am i if i was born in the year of the turkey (1993)?

My friend was born in 1994 and she was born in the year of the dog so she is faithful and loving. What about the year of the turkey?

Please only answer if you know about this chineses horoscope stuff!

Favorite Answer

ROOSTER, not turkey. And me too. Quit waiting for replies and type it in a search engine.

There is no year of the turkey, Turkey.

• kull

That grow to be the month my destiny spouse proposed to me and we agreed to get married. between the main needed months of my existence in actuality. via what grow to be happening in my private existence, i did no longer word plenty happening in worldwide activities. one element i grow to be in touch in on the time grow to be attempting to get ideas on what grow to be happening interior the former Yugoslavia out into the broader worldwide by using digital mail. the internet on the time did no longer have web content etc, yet digital mail and newsgroups did exist, and individuals have been secretly sending ideas out to something of the worldwide. i grow to be in touch in a peace group and that i grow to be attempting to publicise it. i think of it grow to be additionally concerning to the time i grow to be translating articles from defence booklet into English for the believe for study and guidance into the hands commerce (manage) from German, and that i grow to be additionally helping set up a close-by replace paying for and merchandising gadget, that's an option to money, and it grow to be the 1st time i heard of the loose application flow. that at last failed. i grow to be additionally beginning off to organise the 1993 green accumulating. Slovakia had merely grow to be self reliant interior the Velvet Divorce, and that i grow to be making plans to bypass there for a 300 and sixty 5 days to paintings on a clean organic and organic farming challenge, yet this did no longer ever ensue interior the top, which grow to be annoying. Vaclav Havel became president of the hot Czech Republic. i grow to be additionally tangentially in touch in attempting to publicise the placement in Ghana on the time, the place there have been tries to be certain democracy. bill Clinton grow to be sworn in as US president, and on the time there have been hopes that he could set up some form of perfect welfare state in united statesa., yet unsurprisingly he did no longer try this.