Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When was the last time you asked for forgiveness?

Favorite Answer

Couple days ago.

Come to the dark side, we still have cookies!!

• Yakuza

I don't do anything that calls for forgiveness.I'm careful in all my actions.I never put myself in any position that could be misconstrued as being questionable either in my business or my private life.I value the quality of life I have and I take care to never do anything to violate the trust that people have in me.

Besides I'm sorry and I love you are the most misused words in the English language.

I never ask for it because I'm too proud. So I guess the last time would be when I was 5 or 6, which means 10 years ago.

When I ate her deset in the fridge, as I consider it is easier to walk with the family jewles intact, and its too close to christmas for a blazing stay up all night row.

Last night..... but God told me to take a number so right now I'm 3,674,298th on the waiting list.

• Me

Everynight!

But I think you need to forgive yourself for not giving a good link to us to look at when posting this question lol.

Never. I will be responsible for any of my own actions. I made the discussion to do something and will live with the end result.

• Shizzy

I asked for forgiveness when my mommy was mad at me for some reason. So that would be about 2 years ago.

• ?

Last night when I layed my head on the pillow to go to sleep ~good day~

Last night

Yesterday--I know what link you are referring to and Gummi will forgive in time.