Steven
Steven asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

MAtt keeps putting up divisive questions designed to undermind?

One half of the nation and violateing our freedom of speach.

Democrat or Republican all Americans would like to see a peaceful end to this war.

I believe that you are the traitor who keeps posting dangerous and divisive questions designed to divide this country.

What about the loyal Americans who are fighting in Iraq, we just burried our friend who was a liberal and Democrat who fought in Iraq.

For the freedom to have two party system to vote for what we wanted. If you are a loyal American I feel you should violate every question he puts up or else you have been disloyal not only to this country but to the men who have died over there as Democrats loyal to the American way. How many people agree with me wether Democrat or Republican. Those men are fighing over there and dieing while he is calling them unAmerican. Is that being loyal to our troups over seas? I don't think so

What do you think?

Favorite Answer

I absolutely think you're right. Did you ever think that Matt is just trying to get a rise out of you or anyone else for that matter? I wish they would do away with political party names, then maybe people would actually vote for who that thought would do the best job and not just because they were a Republican or Democrat.

Matt sounds like a jerk. Certainly all Americans should support our troops regardless of political affiliation. However, being a loyal American, I'm going to have to opt for Matt's right to free speech. I invoke my right to disagree with him.

thank god we still have freedom of speech in america