Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why does my doctor keep on making ME check HIS Prostate?

I only went in to get a flu jab:

Now I have to keep on washing my hands...it doesn't seem right,

I am not a medical expert

Favorite Answer

you have a complicated life. good thing you got me. did you get that convertible yet? 'cause it looks like you're gonna need some more supplies. i want you to go outside and find a guy holding a sign that reads 'alfonso.' tell him the bunnies are running again and take the proffered case.

and book some time off work.

he's operating 2 jobs and also you've been unemployed for 2 years! Your expenses are in the back of and your husband is operating 2 jobs and also you've been unemployed for 2 years! No you do not favor to artwork...there are too many roles available that you will be able to make some hundred money a week. (in case you extremely wanted to artwork) at the same time as does he have time to cheat? he's operating 2 jobs at the same time as you're taking a seat on your butt and under no circumstances artwork for 2 years...... if you're married that is a partnership...that is unlike decrease back at the same time as and the guy worked and lady stayed at residing house..that replaced into the 40s and 50's.....you want to get off of your lazy butt and locate some kind of a pastime to assist out.......he desires to come across a lady who's prepared to artwork as difficult as he's.....and which could not you........2 years searching for a pastime? you do not favor to artwork...you want to entice rocking chair money.....

He's just pulling reverse psychology on you, Ichi. He's actually a psychiatrist.....

Washing hands is always a good thing anyway.....

I always skip the flu shots myself....I only ever got the flu once!

Source(s): ♥(not a medical expert either) ;)

They say if you hit the prostate correctly you can CliM@#!!!!

Just keep digging oh and by the way put some gloves on this will cut down on the handwashing

Ew

I don't think that's right but I would get a second opinion!

you checked your docs prostate, i hope she was hot ,,my doc is a female and if she ask me to do that i wood,she is hotttttttttttt

• Me

I guess you dont pay your copay! That's how they get their moneys worth :) Paybacks a b**ch lol.

Not sure. Consult the nurse...

You have the magic finger!